Thanks to the inspirational edition Matched! by JCI Limburg, we are elevating the concept towards a national level. This project also is in line with the JCI RISE initiative, to impact economy and businesses, so no need to say we are very keen on launching the project in the center of Belgium: Brussels.
The ingredients of Matched! by JCI are:
- It’s a business blind date in a great restaurant (at noon). Entrepreneur duo’s are being matched based on psychological and economical complementarity.
- We are going to work with network partners of JCI.
- Our target audience are entrepreneurs or entrepreneurial people with that right mindset.
- Also, we will find partners that want to connect their company with the unique concept.
- And last but not least: we aim at entrepreneurs (or people with that mindset) and let them do business, thanks to JCI.
JCI members can participate for 25 euro per person and entrepreneurs can register for 50 euro (per person). (prices 2023)
How does it work?
1. Registration via our form on this webpage
2. You will be matched to your table companion, thanks to on online assessment (many thanks to our partner Thalento)
3.After the match, you will receive the details of the location and we will do the rest, also during the new edition in 2024.
Do you want more info? Don’t hesitate to contact our director Kenneth De Decker via kenneth.dedecker@jci.