Looking for two active young citizens in Flanders and BWB!
During the second half of April 2023, we are going to launch Matched! by JCI (inspired by JCI Limburg ) on a national level – in the centre of Bruxelles.The ingredients of the Limburg edition are the foundation for a new national version:
- It’s a business blind date in a great restaurant. Entrepreneur duo’s are being matched based on psychological and economical complementarity.
- We are going to work with network partners of JCI like BNI, UNIZO, Voka…
- Also, we will find partners that want to connect their company with the unique concept.
- And last but not least: we aim at 300 entrepreneurs (150 duo’s) and let them do business, thanks to JCI.
- As a part of the incoming board 2023, I’m here to tell you all: I can’t do this by myself.
- So we are looking for two active young citizens: 1 from JCI Vlaanderen and 1 from JCI Belgium Wallonie Bruxelles – BWB.
For JCI Vlaanderen, we have already 1 motivated JCI Member (thanks Delphine, JCI Waregem!), for JCI BWB we are looking for ‘the one’.
Do you meet the following criteria?
- You are not a part of any regional of national board, so you can have a full focus on this project
- The idea of Matched! by JCI makes you want to take on this challenge.
- You have the time to invest and support this project on a level of partnerships, promotion/marketing, communications, hands-on tasks during the event and more?
- Your vocabulary doesn’t contain words like ‘No, I’am tired, wanna watch tv now,…?
Are you the one we are searching for, to work together and make history? Send your motivation by e-mail (email@example.com) of slides into my DM’s and let’s talk.